APPRENTICE HEAVY AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
Our busy Manukau City workshop is looking for an Apprentice Heavy Automotive Technician!
Have you recently completed or are you in the process of completing your pre-trade qualification? Then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for as our busy Manukau City workshop is looking for an Apprentice Heavy Automotive Technician!
Our work load is varied but the bulk of our work is service and repairs of modern Japanese branded trucks.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and motivation to succeed in a busy workshop environment
- Trustworthiness and honesty
- A full, clean New Zealand Driver's Licence
- A minimum of NCEA Level 2 Maths and English
- New Zealand residency
- An excellent command of the English language
- An automotive background or completion of the automotive pre-trade course is preferred but not essential.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please email our Service Manager David Church at firstname.lastname@example.org
(remember to attach your CV and Cover Letter).
Please note that we will only contact those applicants that we wish to interview.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.